Y Timing is a Northwest Arkansas, based race timing company and offers a full range of race timing services for running races, multi-sport events, endurance events, and cycling events. We specialize in all aspects of race organization, timing and finish line services. Whether you are an experienced race director managing a well established annual event, or a first-time organizer putting together an inaugural race, Y Timing is there to advise and provide assistance from event concept and planning, to race day timing and results.
- Born and raised just outside of Annapolis, Maryland
- All American Pole Vaulter in High school
- Track and Field scholarship to the University of Arkansas
- BS Degree in Kinesiology
- PE teacher at Kirksey Middle School
- Head Track and Assistant Cross Country coach at Rogers High school
- Coached 18 state championship teams
- Been timing Track, Cross Country, and Road Races for over 20 years including state XC and Track meets!
Jim has 20 years of experience timing and scoring events as well years of track & field knowledge from his time coaching.